Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Irish Visa applicants to apply for Irish Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Irish Embassy and Consulate | Ireland Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Ireland visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Irish visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Single Entry Tourist valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 310.00
|Single Entry Business valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 450.00
Ireland Visa Requirements
- A valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 3 empty pages) and any previous passports (or copies of previous passports (all pages) if originals unavailable)
- Online Ireland visa application form (this form is located at https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx).After completing an online form, print out Summary Sheet and Declaration of Applicant, sign and send/bring them to our office along with your passport and other documents.
- Two color photos against the white background of size 3.5x4.5 cm. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Hotel reservation confirmation indicating the applicant's name and the dates of stay. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
- Original bank statement of the applicant for the last 6 months executed on the bank letterhead, showing applicant's name, address, account number, and account type.
- A letter explaining why you want to come to Ireland. Sign and date the letter and submit it with your documents.The letter must include the applicant's full name, postal address and indicate the reason to visit Ireland including dates of entry and exit. Along this it must contain applicant's commitment to obey visa conditions in full, not rely on public services (eg public hospitals) or become a burden on the state and leave Ireland before immigration permission expires.If the applicant has a family, then marital status, the full name of the spouse and kids (if any) must be indicated. Original marriage certificate and original birth certificate(s) for kid(s) must be enclosed to the application.If the applicant owns or rents the property this fact must be reflected in the letter with details. Original rental agreement or property title deed must be enclosed to the application.
- Proof that the applicant leaves Ireland.If employed:- 3 most recent original pay stubs.- a letter from the employer indicating the length of service, dates of allowed vacations and the date of return to work.If student:- a letter from the school indicating the course of study, date of start and end of the course of study, date of return to study.If the applicant has a family, then another
- Copy of the overseas emergency medical insurance policy.
Ireland Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Application Letter
Type or write a letter explaining why you want to come to Ireland. Sign and date the letter and submit it with your documents.
The letter must include your full name and postal address, and the:
- The reason you want to come to Ireland
- Dates you plan to arrive and leave
- Names and addresses of any members of your family who currently live in Ireland or any other EU country or Switzerland.
The letter must include a commitment from you that you will:
The letter must include a description of everywhere you will stay in Ireland (eg hotel, hostel, B&B, etc), including the dates you will stay at each place.
- Obey the conditions of your visa in full
- Not rely on public services (eg public hospitals) or become a burden on the State
- Leave Ireland before your immigration permission expired
Include printed reservation confirmations (emails or letters) of your accommodation, from:
- Hotels, guesthouses, hostels, B&Bs, AirBnBs, campsites, etc.
- Shared or free accommodation, eg couchsurfing
- Any other type of accommodation
Reservation confirmations must show the dates you intend to stay at each place.
- Invitation LetterWritten invitation from a host in Ireland to apply for a short stay business visa. Your host may be a customer, a supplier or a company/organisation.
Ask your host to send you an invitation letter with the information listed below. Include this letter with your application.
The host's invitation letter must include:
- The reason they are inviting you to Ireland
- The dates they plan you to work or meet with them
- Proof of an existing relationship between the host and you, for example:
- Ask your host to include copies of their communications with you about your visit (printed emails or letters)
- A statement by your host about what they will contribute to the cost of your visit (if any):
- The statement must indicate if your host will pay for 'all', 'some' or 'none' of the costs of your visit
- If 'all' or 'some', the letter must include an estimate of everything your host will pay for, eg airline tickets, accommodation, etc